Thursday, August 8, 2013

Mapping Out Headaches

I've noticed an increase in some of my headache and migraine issues since moving to New York (which is a big factor in deciding whether or not I will want to stay come the end of August). Which makes me wonder, has research ever been done to see if people living in certain areas of the world are more prone to headaches and migraine than others? If that were true, why might that be?

I can imagine the increase for me has been caused by the stress inducers that come naturally in a big city like NYC. Not to mention all the smells: garbage, urine and sewage, body odor, and who knows what else. It's also been a more stressful time of my life as I'm coming to some major decision-making moments.

Have you ever noticed a change in your headache / migraine patterns based on where you live or have traveled?

No comments:

Post a Comment